Now I have been reading a blog from a lady living in Arizona for a couple years now, and quite often she posts different lists titled her “Fab 5”. Seeing as I can’t think of anything else to post today, I figured I might as well try to come up with my own list of “Fab 5’s”
- 5 (non-food) things I want to buy: Kindle (never replaced my broken one), camera battery charger (left my in AZ), more time on my cell phone, new laptop, memory sticks to hold more pics
- Last 5 movies I watched: Fargo, Hansel & Gretel, My Cousin Vinny, True Girt..(the new one), Damn I can’t think of a 5th one
- 5 things I wish I had a college degree in: Photography, Nutrition, Computer Programming, Nursing, Web Design
- 5 places I still want to visit: Alaska (yes I have been before, but I want to see more), Coast of GA (hope to visit in October with my aunt), Hawaii, Canada, Australia (need to add PASSPORT on my list of things to buy)
- 5 things I miss from Arizona: public transportation, variety of grocery stores, funky little coffee shops, pretty flowers/plants everywhere, unique artwork everywhere
Well that’s about it for now. I need to clean up my room a bit before I go stay at my Auntie G’s tonight. She will help me with some of the paperwork I got from the “NH Housing Authority”. Still hoping to get into my own place by the end of the year.