I’ve been on my weekend since 9:30 Tuesday night. So let’s see if I can come up with 20 different questions that people have asked me about how I spend my weekends (free time).
1. Where did you grow up? In New England
2. How many states have you lived in? 12
3. How many states have you visited? 46
4. What was your first job? I assume babysitting my brothers for free doesn’t count here. My first paying job was at McDonald’s.
5. What was your favorite jobs? Substitute teacher in my son’s headstart class in NH, pizza delivery in AZ, temp worker in different Walmart’s around Vegas and cashier in my gift shop job now.
6. What time do I go to bed… bedtime is never the same every night. Sometimes I go sleep at midnight and sometimes I am still awake after 3am.
7. What time do you wake up on weekends? Well that depends on what time I fall asleep. But I am usually awake and rolling out of bed by 8am at the latest. If I fall asleep at midnight then I might get up and make coffee between 4-5am.
8. What’s your favorite bathroom/shower products? This weekend I used Tea Tree shampoo, Hempz (vanilla plum scent) body scrub and body wash, and today I colored my hair with L’oreal. I have dry skin on my feet and lower legs..and while I was homeless in GA a few years ago, someone introduced me to Palmer’s Cocoa Butter Formula and I still love it and should use it more often.
9. Do I drink on weekends? Sure, I start with coffee, by lunch I had water and V8, then around dinnertime I have one Heineken beer or B&J strawberry daiquiri.
10. Do I make my bed? LoL, not every day. Actually the roommate that I have now doesn’t either.
11. Are you reading anything? I had gone to a used bookstore last year and picked up an old copy of “To Kill a Mockingbird” and have just started to read that. I have never read it before but while I was working at Mt. Rushmore during the Summer of 2015, I went to a play based on the book and I loved it.
12. Do I have a television and what do I watch? An old roommate that I had for a week last October, left me her television. This weekend I have watched “Hoarders”, “My 600lb Life”, “Tiny House Hunters”, “Wife Swap”, and old reruns of “Golden Girls”, “King of Queens” and “Mom”.
13. What’s my favorite stores in a mall? I don’t actually get to a mall very often. I usually only go to a mall if they have my bank inside or when my eye doctor was at a mall. But I love the smells in “Yankee Candle” and “Bath & Body Works” so I like looking around those 2 stores even when I don’t plan on buying anything. If a mall has a “Cheesecake Factory” then I don’t usually pass that up. To be honest, most of my shopping now is done at Walmart, a goodwill thrift store or online from Amazon.
14. Where is my favorite vacation spot? Not sure if that question was meant to choose a spot that I actually went on vacation or any spot that I want to vacation in, but Seattle in late Spring during their festival season was pretty cool and hopefully will get back there in the future.
15. What is your favorite animal? Elephants and dogs
16. What language, besides your native language, would you like to be fluent in? French and Spanish
17.What is one food that you used to hate but now you love? Clam Chowder
18. What’s some of your favorite snack food? Pork rinds with guacamole, Greek yogurt, pure protein bars
19. What hobbies do you enjoy on weekends? I assume they mean something besides Facebook and television…Photography, reading, and I need to get back to crochet
20. If Hollywood made a movie about my life, who would I want to play me? Drew Barrymore was the first person I thought of, so I guess that’s a good enough answer.